Here are my 10 facts:
- I used to live in State College, PA. State College is in the shadow of Nittany Mountain, which is pictured on my blog header. State College is the home of The University Park Campus of Penn State University. No, I did not attend University Park; however, I did attend the DuBois Campus of PSU.
- The coolest fact: I have Top Secret government clearance.
- My husband is younger than I am. I think he looks like a geeky George Clooney.
- My weirdest physical trait: I don't have a uvula. That's that thingy that hangs down the back of your throat. I had it removed in an ultra sound procedure. I used to snore, now I only purr. No way, I was doing that C-Pap thing.
- I am an only child.
- I lost my home in a fire in 1979.
- I hate to exercise. Other than gardening, my only exercise is walking around the block.
- If necessary, I can type 70 wpm.
- I'm cold most all the time. I sleep wearing socks.
- I had braces on my teeth as an adult.
The hard part is deciding who to pass this on to. Tootsie tagged me a while ago and although I though it was fun to answer, I deliverated over to to give it to. I spent hours researching who already had it vs. who didn't. Who I already tagged on something else vs. who I didn't. Then I saw where someone just told everyone to pick it up. You can do that? What a wonderful idea. So that's what I'm going to do. We would love to know more about you, if you don't already have this, please pick it up and leave a comment so I will know that it got out to 8 other bloggers.