05 October, 2009

Over The Top Award and Survey


I received an award from Mevely at Respice, Prospice. Thanks, for honoring me. However, in order to claim it, I have to fill out a survey. Here are the rules:

1. You can use only one word
2. Pass this along to 6 other bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Most importantly ....Have fun!

Here goes! ...

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Dyed
3. Your mother? Heaven
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Crablegs
6. Your dream last night? Forgot
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Cruise
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Alzheimers
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
13. Where were you last night? Ma's
14. Something that you aren't? Athletic
15. Muffins? Pumpkin
16. Wish list item? Job
17. Where did you grow up? Country
18. Last thing you did? Showered
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? Old
21. Your pets? Bichon
22. Friends? Bloggers
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Down
25. Missing someone? Grandma
26. Vehicle? Nissan
27. Something you're not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? Kirklands
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Funeral
32. Your best friend? Lela
33. One place that I go to over and over? Refrigerator
34. One person who emails me regularly? Neighbor
35. Favorite place to eat? Carrabbas

And now, I'm to pass this award to 6 other bloggers and look forward to their answers:

1. Katherine @ Yellow Rose Arbor
2. Ceekay @ Thinkin' of Home
3. Sheila @ Note Songs
4. Gloria @ Happy to Be
6. Kathleen @ Cuisine Kathleen

6 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Thank you Karen...I very honored how ever I am tag and award free as its too hard for me to pass them on girl...But I do so thank you for thinking of me...May you have a wonderful day my friend...Hugs and smiles and God bless you...Gl♥ria

Kathleen said...

Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it, Karen..
But I am award and tag free too...
too complicated..

Mevely317 said...

Thanks for playing along, Karen
... s'nice to learn more about-cha!

Hope that "down" mood reverses itself with tomorrow's sunrise!

Myra

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Thank-you Karen,
Very sweet of you to think of me and the lovely comments you left. I will try to post later, hope you don't mind. I hope you have a great day and it is fun reading about you! Cindy

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me, I'm honored! I'll try to do this soon!

Katherine

xinex said...

Congrats on the award, Karen. I just posted mine too and we have some similar answers, LOL...Christine