24 March, 2009

Friends Award and a Game




Martha from Lines from Linderhof gave me this Friends Award. It is my very first award and I am just thrilled. I certainly have made friends in blogland. It's sweet of you to recognise me. Thank you, Martha.

The Friends Award comes with this message attached:



"These blogs are exceedingly charming.

These kind of bloggers aim to find and to be friends.

They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,

even more friendships are propagated."

"And so to propagate more friendships, I'd like to pass this award on to:


Just for Fun Name Game

Kim at My Domestic Bliss posted this fun game. Here are the Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. They have to be real places, real names, etc... Try to use different answers if you have the same initial as someone who has already done this. You cannot use you own name for the boy/girl question. Ready?... Set?... GO!!!

Since I received it from Kim, and the rules said use a different initial, I am using N for Nittany.

1. What is your name? Nana (to the grandkids)

2. A four letter word? Nice

3. A boy's name? Norman

4. A girl's name? Nancy

5. An occupation? Notary Public

6. A color? Navy Blue

7. Something you wear? Nail tips

8. A beverage? Nestle tea

9. A food? noodles

10. Something found in the bathroom? Nair

11. Movie? Norma Rae

12. Celebrity? Nick Nolte (Do I get double credit?)

13. Sport? Nittany Lions Football

14. A place? North Dakota

15. A pet? Norwich Terrier

Play along if you want!









4 comments:

~CC Catherine said...

Congratulations Karen on receiving your first award!!! ;))) Thanks so much for paying it forward! =) ~CC Catherine

Domestic Designer said...

Congratulations on receiving your award and thanks sooooo much for passing it along to me! It is my first and I can assure you it will always be treasured! :-) Have a wonderful day! You have certainly made mine!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh thank you Karen! I really do treasure this award. It's an honor to call you friend!

Becky K. said...

Why, Thank You!!!!

It is so nice to get to "know" you here in Blogland!